Top Attractions in UAE
The United Arab Emirates have become a favorite for family holidays and city breaks. We have a complete guide on the top attractions of UAE.
The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, Abu Dhabi (which is the capital), Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain. Here, we give you a list of the Top attractions in UAE.
1. Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Turbo Track Video
1. The Red Fort
Built during the time of Sheikh Humaid bin Abdulaziz Al Nuaimi, this fort consists of four rooms and two towers, each tower consisting two rooms. Following a restoration, a third tower was added to the two older towers. It is called the Red Fort because of the red plaster used in the construction of the walls. This fort is set amidst trees giving it the feel of being completely hidden, like a treasure waiting to be discovered. The beams of this fort are made of sandalwood, hence giving it a unique position among the ancient heritage sites in Ajman.
1. Ain Al Madhab GardensThis historic garden is located in Al-Fujairah. It’s estimated terrain elevation above sea level is 16 meters.
1. Ice Land Water Park
Ice Land, located in Ras Al Khaimah, is UAE’s largest water park. Offering something for everyone with more than 30 exciting slides, high end- private cabanas, a huge wave pool, a beautiful beach, Olympic-sized lap pool, and dedicated pools and slides for children. You can book tickets online here.
Ice Land also specializes in team building activities for the corporate sector. It’s event team plans and caters for other private functions, special events, and birthday parties.Telephone : +971 07 206 7888
2. Dhayah Fort
Dhayah Fort is the only hilltop fort still existing in the UAE. It offers a great view of the sea, dramatic mountains, and lush palm gardens. This fort played a key role as the last resort of resistance from the tribes of Ras Al Khaimah against the British attacks in 1819. It had to be carefully restored around the 1990’s. It consists of two towers facing each other across a small courtyard, which is surrounded by a wall. A second bigger fort is situated at the foot of the hill, this was often used by people living around the palm gardens to protect themselves against danger.
It allows us to experience UAE’s history, which is why it is one of the Top Attractions in UAE.
1. KalbaKhor Kalba is south of the village of Kalba in Sharjah (Khor meaning creek in Arabic). It is the most northerly mangrove forest in the world, also being the oldest one in UAE. This Top Attraction in UAE, is home to a variety of marine, birdlife, and plant. It proves to be a bird watchers paradise, especially during autumn and spring migrations. Visitors can spot special species of birds reef herons and booted warblers, and the rare white-collared kingfishers. Trips to this scenic reserve can be hired by boat or canoe.
2. Qanat Al Qasba
Umm Al Quwain
1. Falaj Al-MuallaFalaj Al-Mualla, an Oasis Town, located in Al Batha Valley which is very rich in agriculture. It is connected to via an exceptionally scenic road to Umm Al Quwain city.
1. Dubai Marina Yacht ClubDubai Marina Yacht Club is a 5 Gold Anchor accredited marina. Boasting world class, luxurious, berthing options, five unique marina’s offering distinct experiences, expert teams of marine professionals offering assistance for a wide range of water-based tasks from birthing to sailing permits.
2. Atlantis, The Palm
3. IMG WorldIMG Worlds of Adventure is an indoor theme park, said to be the largest of it’s kind. It is divided into four themed worlds which appease to all age groups. For the thrillseekers, it offers Dubai’s tallest and fastest rollercoaster, the Velociraptor. For any questions do call: 600 500 962 / 600 500 WOA or +971 4 403 8888. Or, visit this page to book tickets online.
4. Burj KhalifaBurj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building, it has also broken two other impressive records: tallest free-standing structure and tallest structure. Enjoy breath-taking views from the world’s highest outdoor observation deck at level 148, a 360 degree view of Dubai. Watch Burj Khalifa Led Show
5. Dubai MallThe Dubai Mall offers something for all age groups. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo gives a view of thousands of aquatic animals via a 270⁰ walkthrough tunnel. KidZania, offering a unique “edutainment” concept for children, SEGA Republic an indoor theme park, Reel Cinemas megaplex, and Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink,
6. Dubai FountainThe Dubai Fountain, offering water dance shows synched with lights and music, every day. It is the world’s second largest choreographed fountain system. Here is the show schedule.
7. Burj Al Arab
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE