10 Interesting Dubai Facts
Dubai’s busy lifestyle doesn’t give you a moment to stop and analyse “What’s going unnoticed?” Here’s a quick read for 10 Interesting Dubai Facts.
- Dubai had 20% of the total cranes around the globe! Yes, this was when the construction sites were at its peak.
- Dubai metro, which many of us travel on daily, is the longest fully automated driverless network stretching about 74.6km.
- Dubai Metro has about 4000 CCTV cameras installed across the trains and stations.
- Dubai happens to electrify the city with the Tallest, Largest, Biggest, first-of-its-kind etc. … in THE WORLD! For example tallest tower, 7-Star Hotel, largest aquarium, biggest mall and there’s a long list.
- Dubai is home to all the luxury brands you can or you can’t think of!
- Emiratis account for only 18%-19% of the total population in Dubai. Quite a surprising one on our list of 10 Interesting Dubai Facts.
- In 1991 there was just one skyscraper which is the World Trade Centre. This picture is of 1991 and I wouldn’t have to show you the “NEW” Dubai!
- UAE has one of the highest literacy rates in the world which is about 93.8%.
- Keeping exotic animals like tigers and lions is a considered as a prestige in Dubai.
- Dubai police cars include Brabus G700, Audi R8 V10, McLaren MP4-12C, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador, Aston Martin One-77, Ferrari FF and ….. aren’t we done yet?
Good Day! Hope you found our list of 10 Interesting Dubai Facts interesting 😀
Details are subject to change and may not be accurate, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
YOU MAY ALSO READ OUR OTHER BLOGS: