After more than ten years of cruising along Dubai Creek, Bateaux Dubai Luxury Dinner Cruise has established itself as a desirable dining destination for local residents and a must-do excursion for all visitors to Dubai.
The smoothness of this luxurious Dubai dinner cruise floating restaurant allows you to freely move around and enjoy your time on board. In keeping with the JA Resorts & Hotels ongoing environmental program, our Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise also incorporates a host of eco-friendly features that ensure it produces no effluent while reducing noise and exhaust emissions.
- Name: Al Minsaf (Bateaux Dubai)
- Architect: Created by Seine Design, France.
- Certification: Bureau Veritas
- Built: 2003 (Dubai, UAE), Launched in 2004
- Engine: Four independent diesel/electric engines
- Management: Bateaux Dubai is managed by JA Resorts & Hotels, known for its rich tradition of hospitality and excellence.
- Size: 56m long and 13m wide
- Capacity: 200 guests for sit-down dinners
- 300 guests for standing cocktails or receptions
- Dress Code: National Dress or smart casual